The illustrious Sunset Tower Hotel in Los Angeles shimmered in anticipation of Neiman Marcus’s grand holiday gala. The night was painted with the unveilings of their iconic Christmas Book and this year holiday’s theme and campaign Neiman’s Express, starring Neiman Marcus 2023 Fantasy Gifts. But the heart of the evening lay in the grand showcase of the eagerly awaited 2023 Fantasy Gifts.
A Star-Studded Affair
Under the glimmering lights, the stars shone. Adorned in designs from Neiman Marcus’s range, luminaries like Zooey Deschanel, dazzling in Giambattista Valli, Simu Liu, Quinta Brunson in elegant Simone Rocha attire, and the captivating Rainey Qualley in Alice + Olivia graced the event. Leon Bridges‘ melodies elevated the evening, as he fondly reminisced, “Neiman Marcus’ yuletide celebrations hold a special place from my childhood memories.”
Fantasy Gifts 2023: The Pinnacle of Luxury
With a legacy that spans almost a century, Neiman Marcus has always been a beacon of luxury and exclusivity. Their Fantasy Gifts, a 64-year tradition, stands as a testament to this heritage. This year’s offerings promise dreams come to life:
- Your Wish Come True: In celebration of 100 years of Disney magic and the highly anticipatedrelease of Disney’s all-new musical-comedy, WISH, Disney has created a once-in-a-lifetime experience, offering an epic opportunity to have an animated character of you brought to life in an animated short video created by Walt Disney Animation Studios. You’ll voice your own character, enjoy a private tour of Walt Disney Animation Studios in Burbank, California, and receive a coveted invitation to a Disney film premiere in Hollywood. ($510,000) A charitable donation is being made to Make-a-Wish in honor of this gift.
- Ultimate Olympic Experience in Paris: As Official Outfitter of Team USA, Ralph Lauren invites you to embark on an unforgettable and immersive experience at the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris. Enjoy three nights in Paris where you’ll have the opportunity to dine at Ralph’s, Ralph Lauren’s restaurant in Paris, receive pieces from the official Ralph Lauren Team USA apparel collection signed by Team USA athletes, and attend the Olympic Games Opening Ceremony and two Olympic events. You’ll also gain exclusive access to Team USA House to dine,celebrate, and watch live broadcasts of the games. ($210,000) A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Team USA Fund.
- Yachting Treasure Hunt: Embark on a nine-day adventure through the islands of Indonesia for a yachting treasure hunt with Pelorus Yachting. You will fly into Bali, then board a 137-foot Phinisi sailing yacht where you will relax with spa treatments, kayaking, diving, and immerse yourself in local traditions. You will begin to discover a series of clues as you cruise through some of Indonesia islands, hike through the jungle, explore caves and waterfalls, scuba dive, and learn the art of Mahjong and Pai Gow. The hunt ends with a $150,000 voucher for you to fill your treasure chest with exquisite Neiman Marcus jewelry and a beach party beneath the stars. ($485,000) A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Pelorus Foundation.
- Cannes & Carats: Escape to the French Riviera for the Cannes Film Festival as a guest of Maison Chopard, official sponsor of the festival for more than 25 years. Experience a four-day trip at one of Cannes’ famous five-star palaces and admission to the invitation-only Cannes Film Festival, where you’ll walk the red carpet and attend a film viewing. The recipient will also receive a $500,000 voucher to be used toward the purchase of a unique piece of Chopard High Jewelry. ($500,000) A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation.
- Cadillac CELESTIQ Carmen: For the first time ever, Cadillac will introduce the One-of-One Commissioned by Cadillac, Carmen CELESTIQ. The vehicle is a bold artistic expression that is unexpected and contemporary. The Carmen has a magnetic effect for the ones who dare and takes the standard of automotive luxury to the next level. More than a hand-built vehicle,
- The Carmen CELESTIQ is captivating, theatrical and unlike anything available. The futuristic spirit was created by the visionary Cadillac design team. Indulge in a two-day experience in Detroit with Cadillac for a behind-the-scenes look at how this bespoke vehicle is tailored to reflect each owner’s individual tastes. Experience an ultra-luxury automotive journey through design, craftsmanship and technology with the Carmen Experience. Journey through the design process with the Cadillac team, experience a behind the scenes look at how a bespoke, ultra-luxury vehicle is born, and witness craftsmanship at its most personal at the Cadillac House and Artisan Center. ($975,000) A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Detroit Opera House.
- Milan Design & Experience with Nina Magon: Enjoy a trip to Milan with one of the world’s most in-demand interior designers, Nina Magon, who will design a space in your home. Experience a four-day Milan exploration inclusive of Michelin-star dinners, private museum tours, as well as a $100,000 voucher to be used toward Italian-made furniture. Gain unprecedented access to some of the most celebrated furniture design factories and enjoy meet-and-greets with CEOs of luxury brands. The trip also includes a day trip to Lake Como with lunch at a lakeside restaurant, and 20 signed copies of Magon’s new book, Evoke. ($380,000) A portion of the proceeds will be donated to The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- Immersive Crystal Experience: Legendary French luxury house Baccarat invites you, for the first time ever, to fully immerse yourself in 260 years of beautiful objects and craft your own masterpiece from the world’s purest crystal. Begin your daring adventure at the award- winning Baccarat Hotel New York, unwinding with a Spa de La Mer experience, private shopping appointment at the hotel’s 53rd Street Boutique, and a dinner curated by Culinary Director and Michelin-starred Chef Gabriel Kreuther. Then, travel to Paris for a private tour of Maison Baccarat, discovering the brand’s centuries of pioneering history and exploring how it continues to influence culture, as well as a meal at the renowned Cristal Room. Finally, travel to Ville de Baccarat – where it all started – and enjoy tours of the Baccarat factory, meet generations of the brand’s visionary artisans, and blow your very own crystal. ($75,000) A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation.
- Star Performer of the Ballet: Step into the role of a world-famous ballet dancer during American Ballet Theatre’s 2024 Summer season in NYC. Observe a closed pre-performance Company class and rehearse steps with an American Ballet Theatre dancer for your upcoming debut at the Metropolitan Opera House. On night one, enjoy a pre-performance VIP toast, followed by premier seats to a performance. Return the next night for your on-stage performance. Start the evening with a private stage tour and shadow a Principal Dancer as they prepare for the performance. Finally, transform into character thanks to ABT’s exceptional costume, hair, and makeup teams and make your mark on stage. ($195,000) In honor of this gift, Neiman Marcus is making a donation to the America Ballet Theatre.
Ryan Ross, President of Neiman Marcus, encapsulated the spirit of these offerings, “Every gift is meticulously curated for its beauty, craftsmanship, and the indelible moments they forge. Our holiday selections resonate with our commitment to revolutionizing luxury experiences.”
Embracing the Spirit of Giving
Neiman Marcus’s curated gifts are not just tokens of luxury but embodiments of the brand’s philanthropic heart. As we approach the festive season, we extend an invitation to delve into these exquisite offerings. Each choice echoes luxury, and every selection amplifies a noble cause. This holiday, embrace a tradition where elegance meets generosity, continuing Neiman Marcus’s rich legacy. Discover more at niemanmarcus.com.